fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sound for Video Solved! 16 May 2022 19:25 #120703

Why is it that my video editor can track faces and add 3D objects to computer generated cars zooming by in 8k, but when it comes to finding and placing a sound, I may as well use the phone book? Here's a quick and flexible solution.

Read more...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Sound for Video Solved! 22 May 2022 21:23 #120704

Hello Gabe, thanks a lot for your report !
I've tested the demo and I find this workflow wonderful and easy ! I'm very interested in buying the pro version 599$, but... It's a big spent, so I wonder if the development of this software with FCPX will last over time, because if the development stops, this workflow is dead and I will be poor :) I wonder if this company is solid, what do you think about that ? Thanks a lot !

Sound for Video Solved! 24 May 2022 13:02 #120725

Got a chance to give it a spin--wow, it is really impressive and makes sound editing SO much faster. I do a lot of explainer videos and the hunt for pops, whooshes, etc., takes forever. This will streamline that process immensely.

What I cannot find out is if I cancel my subscription, what happens to the project files? Are they no longer available if I need to go back to the project? There doesn't appear to be an answer for that.

Still, this solves one of my greatest frustrations with FCP.

• Page: