fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free Binocular & Scope Effects for FCPX 14 Dec 2012 19:31 #18763

I created free Final Cut Pro X scope and binocular effects that have an authentic look and feel. Remember, don’t shoot your eye out.

Raisins are the worst and I love making fcpx plugins !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Free Binocular & Scope Effects for FCPX 15 Dec 2012 04:50 #18786

Looks great, thank you.

Free Binocular & Scope Effects for FCPX 15 Dec 2012 19:40 #18808

You're welcome. I really dig the slightly purple one. It seems very Spy-ish to me.

Free Binocular & Scope Effects for FCPX 16 Dec 2012 05:59 #18815

Hmmm... slightly purple... do you mean the 5th one in the video, the one after the green one? None of them look that purple to me... Or do you mean the one near the end with the Stork, Crane or Herron? (sorry, I've kind of let my Ornithology slip a bit)

The effect I like is the kind you see in high tech special ops flicks, when the soldier looks thru his superspy goggles we see his POV which is framed like binocs, but there are all kinds of little colored numbers & things moving around the edges, range finder, temperature, wind speed, etc, even with little rotating bezel rings & gizmos fluctuating. Of course we know it's all faked, but it looks awesome.

Or another great one is as in Terminator, when the system scans the target & a tiny PIP pops up with an identifier in red for hostile, or green for friendly.

Perhaps, since your lovely generous Thanksgiving gift was so well received here.... a super deluxe spec ops version for Christmas? If we've been good?

Free Binocular & Scope Effects for FCPX 17 Dec 2012 17:58 #18884

Yes I do mean the 5th one. The Youtube compression kind of killed the color but if you download the effect and play with it you'll see how cool it is.

Well, this was your Christmas present. I didn't know you'd want to take it back. ;)

(Sometimes it's hard to tell through text that I'm teasing you.)

Last edit: by Stupid Raisins.
  • Page: