fcp.co logo transparent
fcp clapperboard
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free FCPX Generator Snowflakes 06 Dec 2012 11:47 #18257

• peteramwiggins
  • peteramwiggins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The Administrator :)
  • Thank you received: 395
All,

A pretty complex but cool Snowflake Generator from Fox Mahoney

Download Free Final Cut Pro X Generator Snowflakes

Administrator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Free FCPX Generator Snowflakes 06 Dec 2012 15:36 #18269

Just in time for Christmas. Thank you.

Amazing complexity, but by the end of the tutorial it all begins to make perfect sense.
I also enjoyed the intro music.

Is there a way to make floating photo realistic objects in FCPX or Motion? Things like pollen on the breeze, floating by on a sunny day, not necessarily falling but drifting sideways, even floating upwards. Butterflies would be nice, or how about a guy chasing a little piece of paper on the wind, could be a winning lottery ticket or the most important phone number of his life.

I've seen a pretty decent rain plugin for FCPX, but I've yet to see a good tiny snowflake generator, perhaps this one ... once mastered could make a photo-realistic snow falling scene...

Free FCPX Generator Snowflakes 16 Dec 2012 22:37 #18840

I was looking for a snowflake generator when I came across your tutorial. I love the generator, but I did have a question if you don't mind. I have a very iconic snowflake that I want to animate, just as you have done within this tool. Is it possible to upload an image file of a snowflake instead of generating it through your tool? If not, do you know of any generators that allow such a thing?

• Page: