Production/tech help needed on a feature documentary, currently in Post.
Hardware: iMac running OS 10.11.6 working with Final Cut Pro v 7.0.3. I know, I know ancient hardware & software!
The project format is HD, running time 54 minutes.
The subject of the film is architecture. It is graphics & motion graphics heavy with footage & stills from a wide variety of sources.
Position requires 4-6 hours per week, nights &/or weekends for the next few months. We will work from my home/office in Culver City.
• prep & conform assets for project sequences
• up-rez SD video to HD video
• manage renders including off-line QTs for delivery to composer
• keep FCP pipeline functioning effectively
• troubleshoot hardware & software issues
• oversee final output to meet HD/Broadcast requirements
• in addition to knowledge & experience with the above
• must be reliable, thorough & meticulous
• must work well independently & with a small group
• knowledge of After Effects would be helpful
For more info on the film go to:
For more info about the job: