robinsaini wrote: stupid question but how do I install it in FCPX, copy files on plugin folder ? and then search for Micro cut ?
obviously, my one-liner on top of each of my posts here is too short
• download the file, a .zip, it should appear in your Downloads folder
• double-click it => it 'un-zips' => you see a folder ks_MICROCUT
• in Finder, goto/open Movies, Motion Templates, Effects
• drag the folder ks_MICROCUT into it
• (re)launch FCPX, unde Effects you notice the new plugin
Hey Karen, I downloaded the file. But It looks like in the Media tab where there would usually be images to display the effect, isn't there. Is there anyway you could uploaded another file containing all the contents? Thank you1
Kperk44 wrote: …It looks like in the Media tab where there would usually be images to display the effect, isn't there. ...
If you reflect to the 'large.png' file in the package - this is 'there' but shows a transpaent empty frame.. When the plugin is installed, the 'small.png' shows the icon with red µ sign, and with a selected clip in a project, skimming over the icon shows the 'flicker' effect....