• Page:

TOPIC: Log and Capture HDV tapes issue

Log and Capture HDV tapes issue 15 Jan 2018 16:24 #93317

• adrbap
  • adrbap's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have an IMac and a mac book pro both loaded with operating system 10.6.8 snow leopard and I'm using the same FCP studio 2 version , The laptop is able to communicate with my sony HD deck fine, and the FCP setting A/V device gives me all the HDV options to assign and establish communication with the sony HD deck to log and capture but on the IMac ( with the same operating system and FCP studio2 version and the same settings as the laptop ) it does not give me the HDV options under the A/V devices and there for it does not communicate with the deck . I'm puzzled as per why it works on the laptop and it doesn't on the IMac. By the way I have an version of IMovie ( 08) loaded onto the IMac and I'm able to import video files to that fine and from there I can import to FCP but I would like to use the log and capture on my IMac. Thank you for your help solving this issue. Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by adrbap.

Log and Capture HDV tapes issue 14 Feb 2018 13:21 #94130

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 487
Digital Rebellion has a free app that will quickly and safely delete your preference files. I'd run that and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: