fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

iOS16 upgrade destroys Cinematic feature editing in FCP without Ventura...What?? 04 Oct 2022 02:48 #122359

Unacceptable mistake by Apple allowing customers to upgrade to iOS16 and breaking the Cinematic mode feature without any warnings. I purchased the iPhone 13 Pro Max for this feature and now they are forcing us to use Ventura macOS which is still in limbo. I will be returning my iPhone for a full refund unless they fix this feature in Monterey which was working perfectly prior to iOS16 implementation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

iOS16 upgrade destroys Cinematic feature editing in FCP without Ventura...What?? 04 Oct 2022 20:13 #122385

Yes I spotted this - got my new iPhone 14 Pro and was enjoying all the depth of field effects while shooting - but bringing into FCP - no way to edit the cinematic mode info / data.

iOS16 upgrade destroys Cinematic feature editing in FCP without Ventura...What?? 05 Oct 2022 15:27 #122395

• zzchu
  • Thank you received: 8
That's annoying for sure.

But on the positive side--I imagine a new update of Final Cut Pro X along with Mac OS Ventura and new Macs in the coming weeks. ;)

• Page: