TOPIC: Re-render -Track x

Re-render -Track x 20 Jul 2020 15:05 #108842

• brandonx76
  • brandonx76's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey all -

I was linked here from the CoreMelt main site. I'm having an issue where I have to re-render my session using this plug in. If I shut down my laptop or the Final Cut session, I have to go through the same exercise again. What tends to work is clearing out all render files and re-rendering, but that is obviously difficult and time consuming.

anyone have any recommendations? I'm running latest FCP 10.4.8. Thank you in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re-render -Track x 21 Jul 2020 11:58 #108854

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 497
How were you linked here from the Coremelt main site? You need to contact their tech support.

What macOS version are you running?
Have you downloaded the installer to verify you have the latest version of Track-X installed?
When you say render, you're rendering the timeline for playback?

Re-render -Track x 21 Jul 2020 16:35 #108863

• brandonx76
  • brandonx76's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks FCPX.guru...

This should have gone to the CoreMelt subforum here:

www.fcp.co/forum/coremelt

Maybe an admin can move it? My mistake for posting here.

I've followed their FAQ guide for performance issues involving disabling automatic graphic switching and disabled background rendering (and instead rendering as needed)

However I'm still having the problem. The only thing I can do right now is rebuild all renders, or , not shut down my machine.

There is an escalation path to CoreMelt involving sending them diagnostics, which I have sent.

I have seen others complain about '3rd party' plug ins that have a similar issue. I'm wondering if this is something more common than not. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you.

• Page: