fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Possible to create a Favorites folder in the Transition browser?

Possible to create a Favorites folder in the Transition browser? 20 May 2020 15:58 #107339

• BobKrist
  • BobKrist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've searched this topic to no avail but wondered if there is a way of creating a "Favorites" folder in the Transitions browser where you could put your most used transitions rather than going in and out of the categories on the lefthand column? Thanks! Bob Krist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BobKrist.

Possible to create a Favorites folder in the Transition browser? 20 May 2020 16:59 #107343

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 518
Nope, we don't have that, but I'd love to have that feature. Something we lost in FCP7 that is sorely missed now. You can, technically, make a Favorites folder in the Motion Templates folder, put copies of stuff in it, etc, etc, etc, and that is a very convoluted way to do anything. May not be worth the time.

Possible to create a Favorites folder in the Transition browser? 20 May 2020 17:14 #107346

• Tom Wolsky
  • Thank you received: 744
If you have Morton you can open a copy in Motion. It appears in Motion Templates in the category name. Change the category to Favorites. Every transition you want you can then add to the Favorites category the same way. You could also hack the FCP application bundle and copy the transition there and put it in a Favorites folder in Motion Templates. Not great but it depends how important it is to you.

• Page: