fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FCPX Surface Tracker crashed when changing the amount for better tracking

FCPX Surface Tracker crashed when changing the amount for better tracking 22 Apr 2020 20:51 #106436

• Aswien
  • Aswien's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All.,

I am new here, my name is Aswien from the Netherlands
I bought FCPX Surface Tracker

When I add this to my time line and doing the tracker with the default settings it works.
But when I change the amount for better tracking or smoother, FCP crashed and it is with all the tracking plugins.

can you all help me please?

I will attach a screenshot of the plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FCPX Surface Tracker crashed when changing the amount for better tracking 23 Apr 2020 11:53 #106452

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 518
Ah, and PixelFilms Studio plugin, who I'm not a fan of, don't like their stuff, not stable, tech support sucks. Did you contact their tech support? That's the first thing to do, they should be able to support their own product better than anyone. I personally am not familiar with this plugin form them, but maybe someone else here is. In the meantime, contact their tech support.

FCPX Surface Tracker crashed when changing the amount for better tracking 23 Apr 2020 15:07 #106463

• Buhardilla
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Aswien
I'm very frustrated with pixelfilm plugins. I can confirm that Propatch 3.0 also crash fcpx and auto tracker doesn't work correctly. I'd recommend you plugins from Coremelt, Factory , Motionvfx , perhaps more expensive but in my case they have shown quality, stability and good support
Jose
Best and stay safe

• Page: