fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please help: Basic title is blurry over generators.

Please help: Basic title is blurry over generators. 17 Dec 2019 22:46 #103321

• FCPXForTheWin
  • FCPXForTheWin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
First time on here so here goes..I am REALLY hoping someone will help me. I’m editing a project which is 4K green screen. I’ve had to place a bright white generator as the background plus I’ve had to shift the frame left to create room for slides. It’s someone talking about their work.
Bottom right of frame the cameraman left a light stand in shot. So I’ve had to add a second generator to cover it up.
Unfortunately bottom right of frame is where the footers go. When I add ‘basic title’ the text blurs sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve evened up the positional numbers, but no good.
I’ve exported as HD as a Master, and then tried new project and adding basic title but it still won’t work. I’m due to have this done tomorrow and it’s the final thing but I’m pulling my hair out trying to fix it. Please help!
Merry Christmas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please help: Basic title is blurry over generators. 18 Dec 2019 05:19 #103324

• dgwvideo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 232
Check to see if your viewer is set for "better performance". If so, change it to "better quality". The former setting may be the cause of your titles looking blurred when playing back. As for export, either setting should give good results - so if you still have an issue, be sure you are not exporting proxy files. If you are using proxy for editing, make sure to switch back to optimized/original before you export.

Without knowing more details of your computer specs and footage codecs, it's hard to tell what else could be causing the issue. Does this happen with only one specific title or have you tried a few? Are you scaling up the title? Is this a stock title or a particular plugin you purchased? Also what OS and FCPX version. Provide more detail.
Creating history....one edit at a time !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by dgwvideo.
  • Page: