fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter!

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 13 Apr 2017 20:50 #87167

• robertdee
  • robertdee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Updates...Yeah!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 13 Apr 2017 21:44 #87168

• Schnurr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Regarding M5 & Yeah. Are you kidding. ? Missing plugins , improves stability, improv... Jesus where are real new basic things ... boring update gähn und jedes kleines Osterei ist interessanter ;-)

Last edit: by Schnurr.

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 14 Apr 2017 03:42 #87183

• Karsten Schlüter
  • Thank you received: 661

Schnurr wrote: ... boring update gähn und jedes kleines Osterei ist interessanter ;-)

ey, Tobi, _I_ am the grumpy German here!!! :angry: LOL
uhm, well, third digit update, maintenance, nothing special.
ok, before NAB one could expect something more … earth-shattering .

A replacement for 'Solid' is indeed gähn/yawn … no MotionX …

… what is interesting (for tea-leaf-readers)
enhancements for obsolete-for-+10y DVDs … who would have thought of that :)

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 14 Apr 2017 05:43 #87184

• MsJustine
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am in Durban, safe and warm...
  • Thank you received: 46
Maybe it is just me, but since the 10.3.3 update, the project is now inserting artifacts that are not on the original...
It seems that there is a tiny issue with the alpha channel, or overwhiteness.. But after the update I checked my project and there is a new tiny black artifact that is not in the original video, but is there after I import or drag and drop...Strange!

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 14 Apr 2017 14:42 #87217

• davechap
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • I'm like a 900 page Harry Potter novel.
  • Thank you received: 19
Has anyone been inside FCPX 10.3.3 long enough to tell if the disappearing browser fields have been fixed?

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 15 Apr 2017 19:28 #87232

• LesWilson
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Wow. This release is slow. Something about the new audio rendering scheme. I used to be able to whip around the timeline no sweat. Now it spins the rendering throbber and there are no waveforms for over a minute. Ugh. Other stuff not snappy anymore. :angry: :angry:

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 15 Apr 2017 20:04 #87233

• Axel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Bug in german version: colorboard titles (Color, Saturation, Exposure) keep disappearing. The pucks then also only show their outlines. I occasionally use Language Switcher, doesn't happen in english version. Changing the order of effects in inspector used to be laggy, seems to be worse now. Has this to do with the flexible width of the inspector? New colors for roles are almost indistinguishable from existing ones (apparently six more?). But I understand that - for instance - pink, bright blue or yellow would look shrill and not meet the design standards of Apple. They should have used emojis instead, as Sam Mestman suggested. You don't need 18 colors if there are little symbols to help identify the nature of the role.

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 16 Apr 2017 00:07 #87236

• Redifer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 79
The Colorboard titles disappearing has been happening since 10.3 was introduced (same with the names of imported files and whatnot in the Browser disappearing). This is clearly not a bug they are interested in fixing. Or maybe they don't know how to fix it?

FCPX 10.3.3 + Motion & Compressor Updates Happy Easter! 25 Apr 2017 15:07 #87528

• Triumph
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

davechap wrote: Has anyone been inside FCPX 10.3.3 long enough to tell if the disappearing browser fields have been fixed?

Still the same send for the fourth time a bug report about this very annoying bug

Last edit: by Triumph.
  • Page: