fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Compressor vs Handbrake, Need help with Exporting Workflow

Compressor vs Handbrake, Need help with Exporting Workflow 17 Aug 2019 09:39 #100931

• lillo9546
  • lillo9546's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi guys! I need something that let me edit my video tutorials fast, i just need to add some text and make cuts, and speed up some parts. Usually my recordings are 1080p like 3 hour per lessons. So sometimes i have 2/3 hours video to export, and sometimes, quick tutorials video like 10 minutes. For the 3 hour tutorial part If i try to export in FCPx it takes too much to make a master file to encode next into Handbrake.. Could i do in another way? For example.i edit in my ipad is very awesome how fast its playback and export time! I use Lumafusion!
Could i do any similar thing to my desktop pc FCP? Also is better to Send to compressor and render with Compressor, so eliminate Final Cut rendering, or should i do Fcp export and then compress the file into Handbrake? I dont know why but i just think Handbrake is far better than compressor, it makes very high quality file and very small filesize in x264!
I have used Megui for years and handbrake seems to bee his brother!
I may have some problems with my workflow that may you can detect and get advice to me, for example how i can just render fast in FCPx so i can have this file in no time, ready to encode in HandBrake? I dont care about file size for FCP exporting, if its 500GB i have that space, i will put into Handbrake, and it will take care of it!
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: