fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
Third Party Products for FCP
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Issue w/ TrackX 02 Oct 2015 17:13 #69196

Hello fcp.co community! I am having an issue with CoreMelt's TrackX in fcpx. I am trying to replace the sky in this clip, but when I put the sky compound clip in the image well, it applies to the clip but won't extend to the end of the frame (see screenshot). Anyone know why this is happening?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Issue w/ TrackX 02 Oct 2015 20:15 #69208

• BenB
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
Using the simple tracker? Well, you need to fool with the offsets for position and rotation in the Inspector, after you've tracked it.

Issue w/ TrackX 02 Oct 2015 21:02 #69210

I'm using Track Layer and following the instructions from CoreMelt's Tutorial video: vimeo.com/90956919

I can alter the values in the inspector and stretch the tracked section as large as I want, but it still doesn't cover up the whole frame. It's like there is a border inside the frame and cant close the gap. In the tutorial video, it fills the entire frame fine. It is driving me crazy.

Issue w/ TrackX 02 Oct 2015 21:37 #69212

Okay...I played around some more and increased the scale of the actual track layer clip itself under "Video" and all is well with the world. Thanks for your response. You were right. I was playing with the "Generator" tab vs the "Video" tab.

Issue w/ TrackX 02 Oct 2015 23:06 #69216

• BenB
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1278
I'd have used the Simple Tracker, has offsets in it. But if you got it working, great!

• Page: