Everybody eagerly awaited the SuperMeet on the 12th of April in Las Vegas as the new Final Cut Pro was due to be unveiled to the audience. A lot has happened since: two months on, the show moves to London. Will FCPX make an appearance?
One way or the other, it shouldn't really make much difference because if you have any part in the FCP community and can get to London on the 23rd of June, you should be there.
The hosts Michael Horton and Dan Bérubé always put on a great show and looking at the speaker list, this SuperMeet should be no exception. Larry Jordan is going to have to have two presentations up his sleeve depending on the release/non release of FCPX, or maybe he knows something we don't!
Larry is joined by Simon Walker, Joe Billington, Alexis Van Hurkman and Todd Prives. For the complete rundown head on over to the SuperMeet site. Maybe the most famous thing about the SuperMeets is the raffle. There are now nearly £25,000 of prizes to be won on the night ranging from Mac hardware, DSLR accessories to software, plugins and training courses.
So where & when is it all happening?
- Where? - THE GREAT HALL, KENSINGTON CONFERENCE & EVENT CENTRE
Kensington Town Hall,
London, W8 7NX
Click HERE for map.
- When? - Thursday, 23 June, 2011 Doors open16:30 for SuperMeet Digital Showcase featuring 16 vendors and PLENTY OF NETWORKING - SuperMeet 19:00 - 23:00
- How Much? £15.00 per person plus ticket fee.
£10.00 for Students with valid ID plus ticket fee.
£20.00 per person at the door
Ticket will include 2 raffle tickets.
- Any raffle prizes? Of course. £2.00 per raffle ticket or 3 for £5.00
- Who should attend? - Everyone who wants to learn more about what is happening next with Final Cut Pro, HDSLR and digital filmmaking and meet others who may know more than you do.
- Food and Drink? - Food (free) and Cash Bars will be available. Mingle & enjoy a few cocktails!
We might just see you there.