Those very informative people at NewMediaWebinars present a VFX Plug-in Essentials Webinar looking specifically at the plug-ins and filters offered within Noise Industries' FX Factory.
Ben Brownlee is the resident expert for this one. He offers a useful in-depth insight into how the range of FX Factory plug-ins work in Final Cut Pro, Motion and After Effects. This is some of the ground that Ben covers in the webinar:
- Managing your filters in FxFactory
- Using & customizing presets
- Final Cut Pro, After Effects & Apple Motion workflows
- Project: Creating a dream sequence with Advanced Blur
- Project: Creating a CoverFlux motion graphic
- Project: Creating a "Ken Burns" effect with Accelerated Pan & Zoom
- Project: Creating high impact titles
If you want to find out more about Noise Industries and FX Factory go here.
If you go to the NewMediaWebinars FX Factory Webinar you can download a whole load of extras including HD archive, an audio podcast interview with the presenter and extra bonus material. To get it you just need to fill in your name and email details and they'll send you a link.