fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
{JFBCLogin}
25 Jan 2021
New boarders will have their posts moderated - Don't worry if you cannot see your post immediately.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC:

White edge on some of my footage (*edit - I just added some screenshots) 04 Jul 2022 21:46 #121228

I'm noticing a white line appearing on the edges of some of my footage, not all around, mostly on the left and on the bottom. Also it appears, but then disappears again.

As far as I know, I'm using all 4k media.
It seems to be on the footage from my Sony A7iii camera, but also 4k footage I downloaded.

I'm wondering are there some settings I need to adjust, for these particular pieces of footage.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Many Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Goldfalme.

White edge on some of my footage (*edit - I just added some screenshots) 11 Jul 2022 17:24 #121322

Any thoughts appreciated..

White edge on some of my footage (*edit - I just added some screenshots) 11 Jul 2022 17:31 #121323

Is the Viewer background white? If so try scaling up the problem clips a tiny amount.

White edge on some of my footage (*edit - I just added some screenshots) 11 Jul 2022 17:42 #121325

Hi Tom, thanks for your reply.
I don't think it's white, my project timeline is dark and I'm assuming the viewer uses the same background.

However, scaling up might solve it anyway if the problem is limited to the footage perimeter. How do I scale up?

White edge on some of my footage (*edit - I just added some screenshots) 11 Jul 2022 17:49 #121327

Select the clip and in the Video inspector open the Transform section. You can scale it up there by 1%.

The default Viewer background is black.

White edge on some of my footage (*edit - I just added some screenshots) 11 Jul 2022 17:53 #121329

Thanks Tom! I'll try that

• Page: