fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: error 1005 uploading via fcpx uploader to youtube..20 minute video.

error 1005 uploading via fcpx uploader to youtube..20 minute video. 21 Dec 2017 21:52 #92648

• jitterbug
  • jitterbug's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Anyone experienced this? error on upload 1005, last night during the night I saw it was 33% completed. now this...
(using 10.3.4)
2GB file, 18 minutes.

how do others upload huge HD files consistently? seems this is half the battle.

Im now trying the youtube uploader. exported as apple proRes422. 1.8GB.
I read Tom Wolsky`s and yephers thread on apple (having problems logging into apple forum at the moment) so I see 1005 is a common error. Initially I thought it might have been a contentID issue with music because I purchased some royalty free tracks from soundstripe and they warned that if I encounter contentID issues to let them know. But seems that is not the issue more likely just the upload itself.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

error 1005 uploading via fcpx uploader to youtube..20 minute video. 22 Dec 2017 01:25 #92652

• FCPX.guru
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • bbalser.com
  • Thank you received: 496
Even when the built-in social media exports do work, personally I find them very slow. I just export a ProRes and upload that. Takes longer to upload, but I can see an improvement in quality. Others may have different experiences.

error 1005 uploading via fcpx uploader to youtube..20 minute video. 22 Dec 2017 11:48 #92664

• jitterbug
  • jitterbug's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
agreed thats what I did this morning the quality was really good. it uploaded successfully via the youtube uploader, not using the fcpx uploader. I use compressor to set a higher bitrate too. makes a big difference.

• Page: