I'm pretty sure he will be using FCP7 for this webinar and not the 'jaw dropping' new version that we are all very keen to see. Nevertheless it will still be packed with information and good tips.
Make sure you set your alarms to 1:00pm Eastern Time, Tuesday March 22nd to catch Larry's free webinar.
Subjects covered include:
• Chroma key compositing with Matte Choker and Light Wrap
• Matching color and grain to achieve high-quality composites
• Fixing problems with Wire Remover
• Erasing objects with Motion Key
• Creating Lens Blur and Motion Blur effects