This has to be a great deal. Our friends at Toolfarm are offering a set of 36 Digital Juice templates for Final Cut Pro and Motion for just $249.95. We will do the maths for you, that's about $7 each! Checkout the slick demo video after the break.
There are quite a few companies offering Motion templates these days, some good, some bad. You have to be impressed by this Ready2Go range from Digital Juice though. The price takes some beating too.
- Over 36 different projects and looks: The variety you need to handle any type of production that comes along.
- Complete customization: Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to turn off a layer or increase the timing it's in your complete control.
- Texture Toolkit friendly: Many of these templates were designed to allow you to easily switch out the textures for an instant new look. Use your own textures or pull new ones directly from the Texture Toolkit.
- HD & SD projects: Whether you work with Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you don't have to worry because we've included project in most commonly used formats.
- DJTV Training: Unlike projects from other sources, you'll get ongoing in-depth training with our DJTV tutorials showing you exactly how to use and customize these projects.
- Includes Bitstream fonts: We've handpicked fonts to go with each template and included them with your package. However, you can also easily switch to any font installed in your system.
- Complete access: Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up and customizing them.
- No third party plugins required: To make sure you wouldn't have any compatibility issues, we only used effects and features that are already built into Apple Motion 4.0 and above.