Noise Industries were the only plugin company to have products that worked with FCPX on the day it was released. The new version of FxFactory is ready for that Lion OS X 10.7 and Final Cut Pro X combination. Tutorials after the break.
As soon as Lion was released, Noise Industries released version 2.6.1 of their popular plugin pack FxFactory. As we said in the leader, these were the only FCPX plugins you could buy on the day the new version of FCP was released so it's good to see them offering immediate Lion support.
This is a free update for all current FxFactory Pro 2 customers. Noise's plugin partners have also released FCPX versions too:
- FxTiles by Boinx Software.
- Stereo3D Toolbox LE by Dashwood Cinema Solutions.
- EasyLooks and LiveToon by DVShade.
- Volumetrix by idustrial revolution.
- Light Kit by Luca Visual FX.
- Cleaner, Color, Keyer and Stylist by PHYX.
- Light Pack by SUGARfx.
Noise Industries have also included two new plugins in the release, 'Doorway' a video transition and 'Bezier Distortion.'