Apple gave us a 7th birthday present with a minor Final Cut Pro X update. 10.4.3 is mainly a bug fix including a correction for the 25 FPS MXF problem.
Always good to see Apple pushing out a bugfix and it looks like 10.4.3 has fixed the annoying 25 fps MXF bug that has caused a few headaches for European broadcast productions.
Hopefully there are a few other small bugs that have been squashed that haven't been documented such as the random cursor jumping when colour correcting a clip.
If you cannot see the update in the Mac App Store, remember you need to be running High Sierra.
As always, don't upgrade in the middle of a critical project and follow Apple's advice on how to backup FCPX before proceeding.
New in Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3
- Support for viewing and editing ProRes RAW files from DJI Inspire 2 drone with the DJI D-Log setting
- Fixes an issue where some 25 fps-interlaced MXF files may display incorrectly
- Fixes an issue in which using Option-drag to duplicate clips in the timeline could move them later in the timeline
- Fixes an issue that caused some Panasonic P2 video files to be imported with mixed-down audio channels
- Fixes an issue in which English keyboard shortcuts were incorrectly applied to other languages
- Exported audio with certain plug-ins applied plays correctly
- Deleting unused render files from a Compound clip in the browser works correctly
It looks like there are no updates to Motion or Compressor.